Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Secret Sauce



What is my secret sauce???
1) When I put my mind to something, I do not give up easily. I give it my all, and see it through.
2) I am empathetic, and can put myself in anothers shoes. This allows me to see life from differing perspectives.
3) I learn quickly, and am great at teaching myself with Google. This allows me to take on projects that most people cannot.
4) I manage people well; I am able to spot their strengths and weaknesses and put them together in ways that are highly productive.
5) I have had the opportunity to gain hands on knowledge under several highly successful entrepreneurs, and have taken the lessons they taught me to heart.

Interviews:

This is my fiance, and his take on my being a people person is right on target. He pointed out how I see things for their possibilities, which I had not thought of. I also had not considered how important that trait is.
This was a sweet interview for me since it is with my future mother-in-law. She speaks of my ability to bring people together, just as I had pointed out. She also points out that I take my word seriously, and when I give it I follow through. It was not a trait I had thought of, but is one which I take very seriously.


Nothing like getting brutal honesty from your little sister, lol. She did not want to be interviewed, but was a sport and did it anyway. She pointed out I am inclusive of people, which relates to the traits I pointed out myelf. She also said I m open and honest in my conversation. This tends to help me relate to people better, and also creates a trust between people and I.

 
 This is with my future sister in law. She refers to my ability to fix things, which is directly related to the trait of fast learning and mad Google skills I mentioned. She also said I am crafty, which I had not thought of. I love coming up with creative homemade gifts for people!

Last but not least is my parents. The collaborated and made a list of traits, which was very encouraging and sweet...of course they had to get that I am stubborn in though! They refer to many traits which I had not thought of, but also hit on some I had thought of such as eager to learn and quick at learning. They also refer to my being tenacious, and much more. Thanks Mom and Dad!

I was surprised at how much my list lined up with how others see me. While they mentioned some traits I had not thought of for my list, the list is only five items long. I would still leave my list as is, although I do appreciate the other portions of my uniqueness that were pointed out by those who I care most about.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading and watching your secret sauce blog post. I really like that you thought long and hard about your reaction and how you were surprised on the differences in list. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great support group around you - people who think very highly of you. I enjoyed the videos and your reflection on them. Good work! Keep it up. http://flgatorblogging.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the five ways that you think that you have human capital to be unique to all be things that should serve you well in the future. Being able to set your mind to doing something and not quitting until it is accomplished should serve you well. I don’t like to leave things undone, although, sometimes, it may take me a while to get them done.
    Should you like to visit my blog, it is located at http://princeofentrepbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zoe,
    Good work on your videos! You are very confident with your thoughts about yourself and I really appreciate that. I am highly confident, some would say too confident in my abilities so it is refreshing to see someone of the same mindset. I am also completely dedicated to anything that I put my mind too. Zoe, keep working hard, I am glad to see that you have progressed.

    ReplyDelete