Wednesday, January 13, 2016

About ME!: Introduction

Hello classmates! My name is Zoe Long. I am 32 years and an online business major. I live in Pensacola, FL where we have the most gorgeous beaches in the world! I have a son, Nicholas, who is almost three years old, and who I am crazy about (of course!). Here he is.
I also have a wonderful fiance, James, who is attending school at University of West Florida for Supply Chain Management.
I love my family. They keep me focused and motivated to pursue my ideas and dreams.


I grew up with a father in the military, so have traveled quite a bit. My parents are from Maine and Massachusetts. Dad is retired, and they live in Maine, so Maine is home base for me. I was born in San Diego, California. I have lived in California, Italy, Maine and Florida. I have traveled to Greece, Spain, Mexico and all over the U.S.

I eventually want to have a small hobby farm that is also profitable.  I love sustainability and the creative ways to build and maintain sustainable homesteads.

Looking forward to this semester, and especially this class. I am very excited to see what I learn, and apply to my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment